Friday, March 26, 2010

Fun with Creation!

Years ago, I designed a Mickey program fan (available for weddings at Walt Disney World® and Disneyland®) inspired by a cross between mouseketeer bar and Florida heat. :0 ) We were just coming out with fan programs then and I started to wonder if I could make them Mickey-shaped instead of just a square. The Mickey program fan was born!







Since then, I've had tons of Cinderella-themed weddings with brides wanting program fans and I needed to send them the square direction--we printed Cinderella and Prince Charming dancing on a square fan. But it was never the same novelty/cool/dazzle feeling that the Mickey fan had. I did have one bride ask if I couldn't make a coach fan by flipping Mickey upside down. And sure, if you think about it, an upside-down Mickey mostly looks like a coach. But it needed more detail to look less, I don't know...wrong? LOL! So finally, I have a wonderful Disneyland bride named Amy that inspired me to make it work. So you take desire, creativity, need, a nice bride and last weekend and ta-dah! The coach program fan was born!!

10 comments:

  1. AMAZING. I really love them!!! You are so creative!!! How about something for Belle? I think you should have one for each of the princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I love it!!! How can I buy this coach invitations for my daughters Quinceanera in November...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can i buy these for my wedding july 2014 please email me myeshelab@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you use cricut ? how did you get the words printed on there just right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello do you make these Mickey head fans for weddings. I might be interested. Reply tianimattus@nyc.rr.com please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these!!! I'm very interested on some for my November 2014 Disney Cruise Wedding. Please email me at mommy2bake09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you sell these by any chance and can ship to Australia? I've been searching for months and finally found the creator! My email is breibelt89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,I really love these fans/programs. How can I purchase for a wedding in March 2019?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am having a Cinderella themed wedding and would love to have these in purple with silver print how or where can I have these made?

    ReplyDelete